Refereed Journal Papers
- Keith, Ladd, Sara Meerow, and Tess Wagner. In press. Planning for extreme heat: A review. Journal of Extreme Events.
- Austhof, Erika, Vjollca Berisha, Ben McMahan, Gigi Owen, Ladd Keith, Matthew Roach, and Heidi E. Brown. 2020. Engaging public health stakeholders in climate and health adaptation. Atmosphere, 11(3), 265. https://doi.org/10.3390/atmos11030265
Papers in Preparation
- Meerow, Sara M. and Ladd Keith. In preparation. Planning for resilience to extreme heat in U.S. cities.
- Keith, Ladd and Joseph E. Iulianio. In preparation. Planning for climate adaptation in the U.S. Southwest.
- Keith, Ladd and Gregg M. Garfin. In preparation. Evaluating how climate action planning is being mainstreamed into comprehensive plans in the U.S. Southwest.
- Brown, Heidi E., Ladd Keith, and Valerie Madera-Garcia. In preparation. Engaging a broader audience through assessing mosquito breeding in green infrastructure.
- Keith, Ladd, Ben McMahan, and Tess Wagner*. In preparation. The use of urban heat island maps for decision-making in urban planning.